Do you qualify?
Here at Compass, we strive to choose candidates into our program who meet or exceed the requirements of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine in order to ensure the safety and health of our candidates and offspring of the intended parents.
Some of the requirements include:
1. Between the ages of 21 and 44
2. A health BMI (height to weight ratio) not exceeding 35.
3. Have had at least one pregnancy.
4. All pregnancies to be considered low-risk and uncomplicated
5. No history of drug abuse and must not use any form of tobacco
6. Background check must be clear of any major criminal history for you as well as your spouse/partner if applicable.
7. Must be financially stable and not on any form of housing or food assistance.
8. Must be a US Citizen. At this time, we cannot accept candidates in Louisiana, Michigan, or Nebraska.
9. No history of custody loss and must be raising your children.
10. Cannot work with women who have had a uterine ablation.
If you believe you may qualify for this journey, take our surrogate quiz!